MegaJackpots Ocean Belles Review: RTP 92.5% (IGT)


Of course we know that you really need this MegaJackpots Ocean Belles review for your insight. 

This game is a video slot from IGT that also offers MegaJackpots prizes, so it has a lot of potential to go along with its lovely pin-up style models and retro graphics. Based on the background graphics, the action appears to be taking place onboard a cruise ship.

Best of MegaJackpots Ocean Belles Review

You will be spinning 5 reels, each with four symbols, and there will be 75 active lines through which you can win. 

The game’s combinations typically offer wins of up to 300x total stake, but there are also progressive jackpots worth millions of dollars to be won inside. Ocean Belles appears to have the least appealing RTP, which is only 92.50%.

1. Wagering Options

The wager will consist of 75 coins, each of which can be purchased for $0.01 to $10. The resulting range will take your wagers from $0.75 to $750 in value.

When you look at the winning combinations that the game will create, you’ll notice that they’re quite limited, with the top one paying only 300 coins. 

Even if the reels were completely filled with top symbols and wilds, you couldn’t win more than 300 times your total stake in a single spin. This means that the slot’s top prize per spin is $225,000 (assuming a $750 wager).

The MegaJackpots prize, which has a minimum value of $500,000 and is triggered by the slot’s own symbols, is a much better alternative.

The most significant flaw we discovered in this game is its RTP. With the progressive jackpot contributing 3.5 percent and the slot’s own combinations and features contributing another 89%, the overall return is only 92.50%, one of the lowest of any modern slot gacor machine. 

It’s a huge letdown, and the game is clearly a poor choice, regardless of how well-designed its graphics and features are.

2. Game Features

There are stacked symbols in the game, 2-high in the case of the jackpot triggers, which means you can usually form multiple combinations at once.

Synced Reels will also come in handy, as they will bring you matching symbols in similar positions on multiple reels. Golden Kiss or Red Kiss symbols must appear twice on the same reel to activate Wild Stays 2 Play, which turns the column into a full wild for two spins.

You can get 5 to 90 free spins as well as a number of wild reels if you get three or more Lighthouse scatters. The number of wild reels is determined by the number of free spins requested as well as the number of triggering scatters.

3. Design and Theme

It’s a lovely design, as you’d expect from a slot machine with pin-up models as its most valuable symbols. The cruise ship serves as a backdrop, and beautiful women appear on the reels alongside icons such as binoculars, a captain’s cap, a ship’s wheel, and a globe. 

The Royals are represented by the last five symbols shown. Overall, a great design, especially if you like the retro style of the 1940s and 1950s.

Final Words

In the end of this MegaJackpots Ocean Belles review, if you only consider the features, graphics, and progressive jackpot, Ocean Belles and its MegaJackpots prizes might be a good choice, but the low RTP ruins it for me.

Read More: Judge and Jury Megaways Review (High Volatile) Skywind